Issada recently collaborated with triple-platinum selling, Aria and Grammy nominated artist, AND fellow Brisbane girl, Grace Sewell, on a photoshoot in Los Angeles.
Following the huge success of her single, You Don’t Own Me and debut album FMA, Grace is finishing up her second album and we couldn’t be more excited for her new music.
For Grace’s photoshoot we channelled beauty muse Brigitte Bardot for a look that was all about 60s peachy perfection; smoky eyes, lashes galore and pastel peach cheeks and lips.
Stay tuned for the final shots, but in the meantime, check out the sneaky behind-the-scenes pics we snapped while on location in Hollywood.
Grace’s must-have top 10 product picks for Brigitte Bardot perfection:
- Issada Mineral Velvet Cream foundation
- Issada Mineral ProStick and Glostick (contour and highlight)
- Issada Mineral Lip and Cheek Cream in Mango Frappe
- Issada Mineral Baked Blush in Champagne Diamond
- Issada Mineral Baked Velvet in Earth
- Issada Mineral Baked 2 Eyeshadow in 2 Spicey
- Issada Ultimate Eyeliner in Ninja
- Issada Luxe Lashes in Doll
- Issada Ultimate Lipliner in Bashful
- Issada Mineral Neon Gloss in Neon Phobic